I’ve been loving this book, and have learned a ton from it. It is truly a Craft Coffee Manual, that covers some really great information about what is craft coffee, various Brewing methods, hardware, and how to trouble-shoot and dial in your brewing technique. It goes into depth about coffee from different regions and the flavors contained in coffee.
- Chapter 1: Brewing Basics
- Chapter 2: Choosing Hardware
- Chapter 3: The Coffee
- Chapter 4: Buying the Coffee
- Chapter 5: The Flavor
- Chapter 6: Brewing Methods
- Appendix: Troubleshooting, Tips, and Tricks
This books is an awesome tool for anyone who is striving to brew specialty coffee. It lays a great foundation, covering the essentials of Craft Coffee.