$194.96 – $229.96
The items below elegantly cover the basics to get you started brewing craft coffee.
- Pour-Over Brewer & Filters: The pour-over process allows you to control the important variables in the brew process that contribute to even extraction, such as water temperature, even application & agitation.
- Stagg Mini Gooseneck Kettle: Water temperature and agitation have an enormous impact on coffee extraction. As your water temperature and turbulence of pour vary, so will your extraction and therefore the quality of your final cup. The Fellow Stag Mini sports a precision pour-spout, along with counterbalanced handle drastically help to deliver a controlled pour.
- Precision Scale & Timer: A precise ratio of coffee to water, as well as the timing of pours are critical to dialing in your pour-over. The Hario Precision Scale is accurate to within .1 grams, and has a built-in timer so you can time your pours exactly.
A few items not included in this kit that I would further recommend to truly take your coffee to the next level.
- Electric Gooseneck Kettle: Water temperature can be tricky to regulate consistently, and a bit of a pain to boil every morning. An electric kettle makes this WAY Easier, and more convenient.
- Burr Coffee Grinder: Fresh ground coffee is a critical component of Craft Coffee. The moment coffee is ground, it begins to lose some of the aromatic qualities that make the coffee pop. I always recommend buying whole-bean coffee directly from the roaster, and grinding it right before your brew for best results. Grind size also plays a huge role in proper extraction, so being able to control this variable will become a huge part of your process.
Copper, White – Ceramic